Friday, February 20, 2009

wooden duck push toy with babies


$10.00
My wooden "rubber' ducky just had babies and I'm sharing them with you! the smaller ducks are perfect to throw in a bag for on the go! They still need their mom so you'll get her too.. I can only imagine the adventures they will have with you little ones.

These wooden duck toys are made from 3/4" select pine and are
finished with nontoxic kid safe mineral oil. The glue is nontoxic and FDA approved for indirect food contact. I'm not saying to eat my toys (unless your a beaver).
All edges are sanded smooth (i always do a final hand sanding to make sure).

the mom duck is 4" high x 4 long" and the babies are 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"

perfect for little hands.

(currently most of my toys are being made to order please allow 2 business days before shipping.. normal shipping days are tuesdays and fridays)

View Original Article

Blogged with the Flock Browser