Friday, June 5, 2009

blue wooden helicopter


$8.00
My wooden toys are starting to be a little more colorful these days.
They are painted with acmi certified non toxic acrylic paint. I use a wash process so the grain from the wood can be seen. then finished with mineral oil. I have left the edges bare so you can still see the wood.

Is blue not your color?
Just leave a message when you check out with your choice of color.
colors available are:
► Pink
► Periwinkle
► Blue
► Red
► Silver
► Green
► yellow
► Black


This wooden helicopter push toy is made from 3/4" pine the propellers are made from Baltic birch plywood.
I also use acmi approved nontoxic glue.
all edges are sanded smooth .
the wheels and propellers all move freely.

It's size is around 3" high x 5" long perfect for little hands. my little ones love these toys I'm sure yours will too.

Want bare wood? no problem.
If you want to go all natural or paint them yourself or have your child use markers to color them leave a note at check out and I'll leave the wood bare.

View Original Article

Blogged with the Flock Browser